Cyrus is a Stick Figure depicted as a hardcore gamer in a blue chair, with computers and other machines with pictures of game characters behind him. He has brown hair and is shown holding a trophy.
Cyrus is one of the best A.I. players in the tournament, his prowess rivaling those of Wesley.
His strategy is usually to send Swordswrath one by one at your statue. After enough of them have died, Cyrus will pull them back and begin building up his army. His selection of troops is very diverse, as once he has enough Speartons, Swordwraths, and Archidons, he will build up Magikills. He is also very skilled at controlling troops, especially Swordwraths.
Cyrus also has an infuriating penchant for using spells. In a battle against the player, he may use Miner Haste, Archidon Rain, and Meric multple times. These spells may pose a serious threat for the player's chance of success against him.
- Cyrus is one of 12 A.I. challengers in the tournament, meaning they've been designed to go up directly against the Player at one point in the tournament.
- When entering a match, Cyrus says "GL".
- When Cyrus uses a spell, he says "My sponsors buy these for me".
- If Cyrus's statue has less than 50% health, he says "All my training for nothing!"
- If the player's statue has less than 50% health, he says "I am the one."
- If he loses, he parts with the player by saying "You played hard, and deserve this win. Congrats. GG"