|“||I am the one!||”|
–Cyrus, Stick War: Legacy
Cyrus is a Stick Figure depicted as a hardcore gamer in a blue chair, with computers and other machines with pictures of game characters behind him. He has brown hair that shadows over his face and is shown holding a trophy. He wears a blue shirt with a yellow logo and black collar. On his right hand, he wears a glove similar to the NES power glove.
His strategy is usually to send Swordwrath one by one at your statue. After enough of them have died, Cyrus will pull them back and begin building up his army. His selection of troops is very diverse, as once he has enough Speartons, Swordwraths, and Archidons, he will build up Magikills and Giants. He is also very skilled at controlling troops, especially Swordwraths.
Cyrus also has an infuriating penchant for using spells. In a battle against the player, he may use Miner Hustle, Archidon Rain, and Meric multiple times. At rare times, he uses Statue Turret. These spells may pose a serious threat for the player's chance of success against him.
- When entering a match, Cyrus says, "GL".
- When Cyrus uses a spell, he says, "My sponsors buy these for me".
- If Cyrus's statue has less than 50% health, he says, "All my training for nothing!"
- If the player's statue has less than 50% health, he says, "I am the one."
- If he loses, he parts with the player by saying, "You played hard, and deserve this win. Congrats. GG"
- If he destroys player's statue, he says, "I'll add this crown to my collection."
- Cyrus is one of 12 A.I. challengers in the tournament, meaning they've been designed to go up directly against the Player at one point in the tournament.
- Cyrus looks different his first image in the scroll (the explanation of Crown of Inamorta). In his image, he has a white collar on his shirt instead of a black one.
- The Stick War Legacy title screen can be seen behind Cyrus along with Atreyos on one side, a Stickpage sign, and a logo of Crazy Jay.