Gems can be obtained from one of the following actions;
- Win a match and gain 5 Gems by default.
- Watching an additional video advertisement will double this amount.
- Complete all main levels in a campaign for the first time and gain 500 Gems.
- Survive through one Endless Deads night and gain 10 Gems.
- Purchasing from the Gems tab on the menu. The amount of gems can vary wildly, but can only be purchased with real-life currency (by default it is set in American dollars, but also any currency reflected in your selected language).
- Winning a match in the Crown of Inamorta.
- Chests may have gems when claimed.
- They are the only currency in Stick War: Legacy.
- Alongside the Empire Coin, the Gem is one of two resources in the game that can be purchased with real money.