|“||Summon final griffon the great, the leader of all giants from the depths of No Man's Land.||”|
–Shopkeeper, Stick War: Legacy
Even if they are gigantic and powerful, in the hands of an inexperienced user, this beast has its limits.
Note: The page was vandalized and some information is/are misleading. (Reverted some damages done to this page)
During the early stages of the game, Griffon looked exactly like the Boss giant of Stick War 1.
The current Griffon the Great is similar to its old giant counterpart except it wields a magma club, wears a mask and has bigger proportions.
Griffon can smash his club unto his opponents, dealing a lot of damage when doing so.
The sole ability of Griffon: he is capable of stomping his feet, causing a gorge that stuns and damages a unit in a straight line, This ability is shared with the Boss Giant and a giant wearing a skin.
Unlike other giants wearing a skin, Griffon can cause an earthquake on his own.
- There is a 1% chance of getting the Summon Griffon the Great spell in the shop. (Chest)
- This unit is the most expensive spell in the game (1000 gems)
- Griffon can hit all enemy units at a time, causing greater knockback and stun than regular giants
- Giants can only hit 10 units at a time.
- Griffon is able to beat the final boss by itself if user-controlled and accompanied by Archidons
- Griffon can beat the Kai Rider entirely alone
- If The Kai Rider is accompanied by other units then Griffon might die (Poison)
- Part of the Chaos Spells
- 3 Griffons are given out on mission 42 for 2020 Christmas.