Stick War: Legacy
Medics are spell units that can be bought for 250 Gems. They heal units for 40 health a round. When controlled by the user it heals 60 health.
They appear in the secret level called "Storm The Rebel Mage Camp". They are trained in the start of the level. Later they are assisted with Magikills that will attack your statue in a short period of time.
A Meric also appears in the chest shop.
Upon death,the Meric explodes into a puff of smoke,the smoke is blue and black in color
Heals a single unit units for no extra cost
Cures a single unit of any debuff (apart from freeze and stun).
In stick war: Legacy, The cure and heal ability is mixed into one single "attack".This attack can heal and cure units at the same time for no extra cost.
Strengths (Stick War II: Order Empire / Stick Empires)
Merics act as crucial healing units, they are the only units that can instant heal and cure units without dying, they can work very well when combined with powerful tanks e.g Speartons (Effectiveness can increase when combined in shield wall) and fully grown Enslaved Order Giants.
Weaknesses(Stick War II: Order Empire/ Stick Empires)
Merics are very expensive and the damage they deal is very low, the Meric lacks armor and one hit from Shinobi II will destroy her. They also cannot cure and heal at the same time and cure costs Mana to use.
Strengths(Stick War: Legacy)
Merics now get a buff in their healing power, A meric when user controlled can fully heal an Archidon with a single swipe of its staff. Merics cure and heal at the same for no cost.
Weaknesses(Stick War: Legacy)
Merics have become phenomenally expensive, costing over 200 gems and their health has reduced even further. A single Swordwrath jump can kill her.
- Merics are the only 2 female units introduced in the Stick War Universe, besides Medusa.
- Merics are the only units who are capable of healing their allies.
- Merics are one of the white units,the others are Marrowkai and V
- In Stick War II: Order Empire ,when merics heal,green pluses are visible,when they cure,yellow pluses are visible
- Meric cure are cruicial when fighting Dead/Toxic Dead
- Unlike most units, when a Meric dies, they dissolve into black smoke instead of just falling onto the ground, like most units.