In the game, three different empires are thrown into an all-out multiplayer battle. One of them is a new empire introduced in the end credits of Stick War II: Order Empire and polished solely for this game.
Unlike the other entries that revolve around a central story, Stick Empires is played round-by-round against real players.
- Play for free in seconds with any web browser using Flash player with no downloads or annoying installs.
- 3 Empires: Order Empire, Chaos Empire and Elemental Empire with 9 unit types in each.
- 54 Abilities and Technologies to unlock in game.
- Full in game Chat system with ability to match up against your friends.
- Hundreds of fully animated sprites and amazing digitally painted art throughout creating truly epic battles.
- Massive armory with ability to customize each of your units.
- Classic match and Death match modes vs other players.
- Custom, Campaign, and Practice mode for offline play .
- Watch live or past replays in the Live Replays theater.
- The fourth (Cannonically third as Kill the Spartan is not considered a real game) installment in the Stick War series.
- From January 12, 2021 onwards, Stick Empires has become unplayable due to Adobe ending Flash Player for browsers.