In the game, two chosen empires out of the available three were thrown into an all-out multiplayer battle. One of them was a new empire introduced in the end credits of Stick War II: Order Empire and polished solely for this game.
Unlike the other entries that revolve around a central story, Stick Empires was played round-by-round against real players and lacked concrete story elements.
- Play for free in seconds with any web browser using Flash player with no downloads or annoying installs.
- 3 Empires: Order Empire, Chaos Empire and Elemental Empire with 9 unit types in each.
- 54 Abilities and Technologies to unlock in game.
- Full in game Chat system with ability to match up against your friends.
- Hundreds of fully animated sprites and amazing digitally painted art throughout creating truly epic battles.
- Massive armory with ability to customize each of your units.
- Classic match and Death match modes vs other players.
- Custom, Campaign, and Practice mode for offline play .
- Watch live or past replays in the Live Replays theater.
- The fourth installment in the Stick War series. It is canonically third as Kill the Spartan is a parody.
- Since January 12, 2021, Stick Empires has become unplayable due to the death of Flash Player in accordance with Adobe. Third-party flash players will not work as the developers themselves have shut down the servers.