Stick War is a game in the Stick War series. It is the first game in the franchise, marking the rudimentary fundamentals of gameplay and basic foundations for the story.
This game depicts the tale of Inamorta and it's inhabiting nations, as they struggle for dominance among a war-hungry society. After constant military harassment by its neighbors, one nation, the Order Empire, takes action by commencing a revenge conquest, and no nation will come out of it unscathed.
"In a world called Inamorta, you're surrounded by discriminate nations devoted to their individual technologies and struggle for dominance. Each nation has developed its own unique way to wage war. Proud of their unique craft, they have become obsessed to the point of worship, turning weapons to religion. Each believe that their way of life is the only way, and are dedicated to teaching their polices to all other nations through what their leaders claim as divine intervention, or as you will know it... war. The others are known as: "Archidons," the way of the archer, "Swordwrath," the way of the sword, "Magikill," the way of the mage, and "Speartons," the way of the Spear.
You are the leader of the nation called "Order" , your way is of peace and knowledge, your people do not worship their weapons as gods. This makes you a mark for infiltration by the surrounding nations. Your only chance to defend is to attack first, and obtain the weapons from each nation along the way."
To this dialogue, statues of each unit flash upon the screen, representing each craft. The Magikill briefly walks away, leaving the game to begin.
The game offers three different difficulties for playing, these are:
- Normal: Base difficulty, available on any website provider.
- Hard: Intensified, available on any website provider.
- Insane: Extremely difficult, only available exclusively on Stickpage.com.
|“||Play the game Stick War, one of the biggest most fun, challenging, and addicting stick figure games online. Control your army in formations or play each unit, you have total control. Build units, mine gold, learn the way of the Sword, Spear, Archer, Mage, and even Giant. Destroy the enemy statue, and capture all Territories.
In a world called Inamorata, you're surrounded by discriminate nations devoted to their individual nations technology and struggle for dominance. Each nation has developed its own unique way to defend and attack. Proud of their unique craft they have become obsessed to the point of worship, turning weapons to religion. Each believe that their way of life is the only way, and are dedicated to teaching their polices to all other nations through what there leaders claim as divine intervention, or as you will know it... war.
The others are known as: "Archidons" the way of the archer, "Swordwrath" the way of the sword, "Magikill" the way of the mage, and "Speartons" the way of the Spear.
You are the leader of the nation called "Order", your way is of peace and knowledge, your people do not worship their weapons as gods. This makes you a mark for infiltration by the surrounding nations. Your only chance to defend is to attack first, and obtain the technologys from each nation along the way.
–- StickPage, Stick War
- The War Begins- As previously stated, the Order Empire begins their march along Inamorta, carrying only two Miners across the path to the Country of Archidon. Finally reaching their stop, battle initiates, and Order's conquest begins. The Archidons country put up little resistance against the Order's numbers, and so after their statue fell they ran straight for the hills, prepared for revenge. With their first target decimated, the Order moved on towards the Country of Swordwrath.
- You Have Been Ambushed- During their march to Swordwrath country, the Order is ambushed by a tribe of Native spearmen. The attack lasted until sunset, but the Order managed to hold them off and continued on their trek.
- Attack the Swordwrath - Reaching the territory of the Swordwrath, the Order realized they were far outmatched when it came to weaponry. The Swordwrath carried sharp, truly capable crafts of steel, while the Order were still armed with basic clubs. This meant for a more close-cut battle, but by the end the Order still came out on top, and destroyed the Swordwrath's statue. Just like the Archidonis, the remaining Swordwrath fled, still hellbent on revenge.
- Attack the Spearton - Order soon reached the Spearton Empire. The Speartons were highly trained infantry that wielded shields and throwable spears. Despite there weaponry, they were no match for Order's Swordwrath and Archidons,They ran away to the Ice Hills
- Swordwrath Counter- Some of the Swordwrath ambushed Order in hopes of regaining their lost land and failed.
- Attack the Magikill- Order marched to the Magikill Empire, the Magikill were powerful wizards able to summon minions and cause Explosions. Order defeated all these wizards and they too ran for the hills
- Free Pertland- A united rebellion consisting of the Archidon and Swordwrath decided to take over the land of Pertland in response to losing their territories from previous encounters with the Order. However, the Order was able to destroy their forces at Pertland, freeing the populous from the rebellion's tyrannical rule.
- Free Westwind- In similar fashion to the events of Free Pertland, a united rebellion of Spearton and Archidon went to claim the land of Westwind in retaliation to the Order taking their home territory a few battles before. However, the Order was able to destroy their forces at Westwind as well, once again freeing the populous from the rebellion's tyrannical rule. Without anywhere left to go, the hostile nations fled to the Ice Hills. Order's journey to follow them was much more complicated however.
- No Man's Land- First, Order was stopped in No Man's Land, a wasteland ruled by the gargantuan natives, the Giants. Despite being powerful, the Giants were taken down, and Order captured many to use for themselves. Order proceeded before bring ambushed by natives who used clubs like Order used before. They were however, easily disposed of.
- Ice Hills- Order's march eventually reached the Ice Hills, where all the hostile nations they conquered formed together to battle them. Through strategy and power, Order managed to conquer the united force. With nowhere left to go, they fled to the desert.
- Desert- With the only warriors of the hostile nations left cornered, reflecting how Order was cornered by them before the conquest began, the allegiance of hostiles gave everything they had against the Order Empire, as they literally had nothing else to lose to them. They were killed, but left Order to deal with the final weapon.
- A colossal Giant was petrified into a statue, and when Order claimed victory, it was released upon them. The Giant stomped all over the Order Empire's forces, but through persistence, Order managed to kill the beast and claim Inamorta as their land.
- When this was released, the Stick Figure community was just getting itself off the ground, which made this game revolutionary for its time.
- Stick War is one of the oldest stick figure-based games on the internet.