As a mobile game, Stick War: Legacy was the first game that needed to be downloaded in order to be played. It takes up 82M in storage, and now requires an Android version 4.4 and up. For reference, when the game was released in 2016, it required a version 2.3 and up, and only required 54M in storage.
In a world called Inamorta, you're surrounded by discriminate nations devoted to their individual nations technology and struggle for dominance. Each nation has developed its own unique way to defend and attack. Proud of their unique craft they have become obsessed to the point of worship, turning weapons to religion. Each believe that their way of life is the only way, and are dedicated to teaching their polices to all other nations through what there leaders claim as divine intervention, or as you will know it... war.
You are the leader of the nation called "Order", your way is of peace and knowledge, your people do not worship their weapons as gods. This makes you a mark for infiltration by the surrounding nations. Your only chance to defend is to attack first, and obtain the technologies from each nation along the way.
The game contains three different gameplay modes which you can play: Campaign, Tournament and Endless Deads - with the latter two being recent additions to the game. Campaign is in effect a reworked version of the campaign in the original Stick War, with different animations, variations in icons and unit skins, but otherwise maintaining the same events and features.
The Tournament Mode involves the player participating in a tournament (the difficulty of which can be determined by the user) against AI opponents, each with their own characteristics and skins, ultimately to claim the "Crown of Inamorta".
Players may also obtain skins to change their units' appearance and to alter their abilities slightly.
- Earliest version of Stick War: Legacy. Illustrated very basic concepts; most notably leaving out the Shopkeeper's trademark glasses and having a different 'Deselect Unit' button during battle.
- Second earliest version of the game. Changed very little. Most notable change was the addition of sounds to the Miner when hitting a Gold Mine.
- Large update. Added Griffon the Great, revamped the menu select, and changed the 'Deselect Unit' button.
- First full release of the game, only featured the Campaign mode.
- HD backgrounds for high resolution devices, fixed some crashes, and reduced memory usage.
- Translations have been added for many languages!
- New game mode Crown Of Inamorta! Compete against the AI in a 16 player tournament on new maps and game types. The tournament is different each time you play!
- Stick Swag Store has now been launched with Stick War: Legacy T-Shirts and Mugs!
- Minor tweaks, unlisted.
- Minor tweaks, unlisted.
- Huge update! Skins!
- Earn Chests by playing matches. Open Chests within the Shop to discover what's inside! Skins are now available for all characters! Unlock powerful weapons and armor, each with their own unique perks!