Stick War II: Order Empire is an entry game in the Stick War series. It is the third (though canonically second) game in the franchise, refining, and building upon its predecessor.
This game depicts the successful Order and their march through Inamorta, ruling out the rebel empires that continue to disobey their nation. However, in the quest, a wicked woman and her empire rise to challenge the Order Empire, and the nation of knowledge and peace will be forced to unite with his enemies to survive.
The game offers three different difficulties for playing. It includes:
- Normal: Base difficulty.
- Hard: Intensified difficulty.
- Insane: Extremely difficult, this time available on any website provider, similar to all the other difficulties.
- This entry is the 3rd game of the Stick War series, building upon Stick War 1, the first game; and Kill the Sparton, the second.
- The upgrade system is different. Victory provides 1 upgrade point to unlock technologies and abilities to be researched in-battle, as opposed to the 2 upgrade points awarded to upgrade your units in the first game.
- Unlike Stick War 1 or Stick War: Legacy, the map of Inamorta is brown in color.
- This game and Stick Empires follow the same GUI.
- This game is known for introducing the Chaos Empire.
- It introduced new units like the Meric, Albowtross, Enslaved Giants, and Shadowrath.
- In all stages, a Miner Wall is built.