Willow is a Crown of Inamorta contestant in Stick War: Legacy. She is an A.I. opponent of mid-range skill, as she'll usually be defeated somewhere in the middle of the tournament. The Player has a decent chance of encountering Willow during their Crown of Inamorta run.
She's generally more of the gothic "emo" type of person, using dark and grim statements to describe what is really just a round in a mobile game. If she loses, she won't make a big fuss, but its easy to tell she's disappointed with the loss.
Willow is one of the middle-of-the-road when it comes to fighting ability. During some of the rounds, she'll do more than just the Swordwrath-Archidon combination and throw in some Speartons to change her force up, even having her Speartons wear a purple skull bow on their shield in a similar style to the one she wears on her head.
Willow is a black stick figure with long, black hair and a magenta-colored skull bow.
- Willow is one of 12 A.I. challengers in the tournament, meaning they've been designed to go up directly against the Player at one point in the tournament.
- When entering a match, Willow says "Lets just get this over with."
- If Willow's statue has less than 50% health, she says "This is getting deep man."
- If the Player's statue has less than 50% health, she says "It's not looking good."
- When she wins, Willow parts with the Player by saying "The dark side always wins."
- When she loses, Willow parts with the Player by saying "I could care less."
- Willow uses a giant's statue in the tournament.