|“||No fair, you must be cheatin' or something!||”|
–Z4CK, Stick War: Legacy
He's generally a good sport, congratulating the player when he is defeated. However, he can be confusing to new players, as he is very experienced with the Stick War series, and regularly uses gaming jargon.
Z4CK is one of the most skilled players in the tournament, often set on a planned strategy that has been carefully crafted to outsmart the opponent. However, this planning also can be worked around if the enemy knows what they are doing.
However, he can also control units and use spells. These are potentially a very dangerous combination that could spice up an otherwise predictable AI.
Z4CK is a light stick figure with tall narrow eyes, furrowed brows, blue curly hair, and a set of blue with puffy red cushions on its interior components.
- When entering a match, he says: GL HF
- If he uses a spell, he says: hehe Fulminate! Shout Out to SE.
- If his statue is at 50% HP, he says: This ain't fair you must be cheatin' or something!
- If the player's statue is at 50% HP, he says: Shout-out to the stream thanks for the donations.
- If the player destroys his statue, he says: Nicely done i almost had you!
- If he destroys the player's statue, he says: Well I don't feel bad I'm almost like a pro.
- Z4CK is one of 12 A.I. challengers in the tournament, meaning they've been designed to go up directly against the Player at one point in the tournament.
- He is at the 2nd place between the 12 A.I. that are supposed to fight the player
- He uses the lava skin for the Miner. and he uses for the Spearton the classic skin from Stick War.
- Z4CK uses the Pertland's statue in the tournament.