–Zane, Stick War: Legacy
Zane is a Crown of Inamorta contestant in Stick War: Legacy. He has low-to-moderate skill in the league, and can usually be defeated by the player easily..
He has a distant personality, not saying much to the player directly congratulating the player when he is defeated. He may slightly flaunt his victory if he wins, however. He usually talks in stereotypical teenager skater slang.
Zane can control units, although he is not very skilled with them. The most common occurrence of him possessing a unit is when that unit is already locked on to the player's statue. Like many other moderate A.I. players, he doesn't use any spell except Archidon Rain.
Zane appears to be an avid skater. He wears a backward baseball cap and has a smug smile on his face.
- Zane is one of 12 A.I. challengers in the tournament, meaning they've been designed to go up directly against the Player at one point in the tournament.
- When entering a match, Zane says "GL! Let's do this!".
- When using a spell, Zane says "Style for miles."
- If Zane's statue has less than 50% health, he says "This is getting sketchy."
- If the player's statue has less than 50% health, he says "Effortless style."
- If he loses, Zane parts with the player by saying "Don't worry, I'll land on both feet."
- If the player loses, Zane parts with the player by saying "Ripper session dude."